Data we collect
AssignmentLab Essay Writer App collects information in several categories. Dependent on how you choose to use AssignmentLab Essay Writer App, you may provide us with information, which may include:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Your name, email address, year of birth, password, user-name, gender, country of origin, country of education, academic level, and other registration information;
- Transaction-related data, including but not limited to: credit card or any other preferred ways of payment, as well as billing or shipping information.
- Anonymous Usage Information (non-Personally Identifiable Information - non PII)
- This data is strictly related to the history of activities that you are engaged in while in AssignmentLab Essay Writer App. We collect information regarding the manner in which users utilize our Apps, such as application version, device manufacturer and OS version, session start/stop time, launch time, new transactions, and other statistical information.
- Anonymous Usage History does NOT include any personally identifiable information (PII).
- We may use client’s IP address to diagnose problems with our servers or to manage AssignmentLab Essay Writer App. Client’s IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information that helps our marketing team better understand users’ needs. Note that your IP address is non-PII.
We use the Flurry SDK for analytics. Flurry may collect information about your device and activities within our application in order to provide us with aggregate information that we can use to enhance your experience. We do not send any of the information we collect from you to Flurry, but they may collect information via their SDK.
If you would like not to be tracked by Flurry, visit this page to lear about Flurry opt-out policies: https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/end-user-opt-out/
- To deliver you AssignmentLab Essay Writer App products or services that you have ordered
- To personalize our offers and/or application content to make them more suitable for you
- To improve AssignmentLab Essay Writer App user experience and performance.
- To conduct research and technical audits.
We do not share, sell or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) with any third parties except for:
- When the disclosure is required by law
- When you choose to use an online payment system (e.g. PayPal ) – in order to process the transaction, we may have to share information including, but not limited to: your name, your email, billing or delivery address.
AssignmentLab Essay Writer App uses reasonable efforts to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be absolutely protected from actions outside of our control, such as "hacking" and physical theft. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.